Churches today are often caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to relying on technology. Often churches grow to the point where a sound system is necessary but the funds to hire knowledgeable audio engineers are scarce. Relying on volunteers to man these technical battle stations is the only realistic solution. This brings up one question: What is the best way to train these volunteers?
Tommy Scully has answered this question.
Church Audio Training 101 includes nearly four hours of videos, study guides, and an ebook this is truly the best way to train your volunteers in sound. This training course is designed specifically for church volunteers. Everything your sound team needs to know how to run a church service is taught here.
Church sound volunteers will learn:
- How to use the sound board.
- What sound is.
- How to eliminate feedback.
- How to control a ministers loudness.
Church Audio Training 101 includes:
- The “Church Audio Training 101” ebook in PDF, MOBI and EPUB formats
- Video session 1 with study guide will cover:
- What is sound?
- How does sound behave in a room?
- What is feedback and how to get rid of it?
- How to set up the soundboard
- Video session 2 with study guide will cover:
- What is a compressor?
- How to deal with dynamic speakers
- How to get the most out of your compressor
- Video session 3 with study guide will cover:
- Ear training exercises
- Key frequencies to help teach you how to spot problems
- The role of an equalizer in this process
- Video session 4 with study guide will cover:
- How to mix
- Practical examples of how to work the soundboard
- 60Hz square wave file mp3
- 1000Hz mp3
- Sine Wave 20Hz to 20kHz mp3
32 Pages | 12.5 MB PDF EPUB MOBI | 4 MOV Files approx 1.5 GB each | 4 Study Guides PDF | MP3 ZIP 301 KB | $97